Welcome To The Art of Inner Transformation!
You Are So Much Greater Than You Think You Are - And So Much More Awaits You.
End Your Seeking Now.
A Time-Honored Science For Those Who Want To Adopt a Spiritual Lifestyle That Leads To Higher and Higher States of Lasting Inner Peace and Permanent Spiritual Transformation. Our Approach is based on a centuries old lineage of spiritual leadership that includes Witness Consciousness Centering, Full Shakti Awakening, Chanting, Healing and More. Programs In Western Pennsylvania and Ohio. Here we examine how to immerse ourselves in that Love without distinctions that can only be experienced in the present moment.
Satisfied does not necessarily mean that you are happy. It simply means that you are satisfied, temporarily, until you become dissatisfied with an outcome that you had different expectations about. So, you go from satisfaction to dissatisfaction and back again. This is The ‘god’ Trap.
The antidote to this conundrum is Happiness and Happiness is not tied to any expectation or outcome. Happiness is what exists despite your expectations and outcomes. It is a place of peace out of which manifests an inner strength that allows you to take on life’s challenges with a renewed inspiration, creativity and vigor. For this reason, we experience that Happiness begins with a quiet mind.
In this excerpt from a 5-part series of talks, Sadguru Kedarji offers the understandings and instruction necessary to attain permanent spiritual transformation, so that we can embrace our true nature.VIEW NOW
In part 1 of this talk, Kedarji continues to offer understandings about the fact that the mind loves the places it frequents the most. This talk helps us to understand how to tame the restless mind, and how to get the mind to turn within. The mind that frequents the Bliss of the Self begins to love going to that sacred place, the abode of the True heart, rather than wandering in distractions and contraction.VIEW NOW
The sages of steady wisdom of our lineage tell us that the useless and binding leanings and tendencies that keep us from realizing our true nature, remain hidden from us until the mirror of the Sadguru’s Shakti causes them to be revealed. Without that mirror inherent in the Will of the Sadguru, known as the Kriya process, we cannot even see or understand the karmic obstacles to our permanent spiritual transformation and Liberation.READ NOW
Statistics Prove Effectiveness of
The Art of Inner Transformation
In blind surveys and case studies conducted over the last 10 years, our program offering has been proved to deliver results beyond the expectations of our students.
For every Art of Inner Transformation event, when surveyed at the end of the event, participants are asked, “Do you feel more calm and at peace, with a quieter mind now, as compared to when you first came in the door?” 100% of those surveyed answered YES.
In blind surveys, 2 out of every 3 people report that:
- While being led in our Witness Consciousness Centering techniques and Abode of the Heart Meditation, they experienced a profound sense of Peace and the ‘no mind’ state in under 3 minutes.
- Their sense of content and happiness increased in the 90-minutes that they attended a program.
- They experienced a state that they recognized to be beyond the mind, the senses and the emotions.
- As a result of practicing the techniques they are taught by Kedarji, they experience that they are more confident that they can access the inner strength necessary to take on life’s challenges.
- Keeping the company of Kedarji has opened their hearts and freed them from contracting emotions, restless thoughts and attachments to worldliness.
The Abode of the Heart
In exit surveys and post-intensive follow up surveys, 96% of all people who have taken and intensive report that they have become anchored in a life-changing set of experiences that are the clear proof that they received a profound spiritual awakening that is undeniable.
Of this group, 90% report that, after a 3-year period, post intensive, they are continuing to apply the principles and practices they learned in these weekend meditation retreats with Kedarji, and experiencing the following results:
- Increasingly permanent states of peace of mind.
- Increased longing to experience the Bliss of the Inner Self.
- Increasing experiences of Joy and Content as they go about their daily mundane activities.
- An ever-increasing, heightened spiritual awareness that allows them to share Love without conditions, without making distinctions or relishing in the false notion of duality.
- The increased ability to engage their lives without becoming attached or experiencing aversion to people, places and things.
- The steadily increasing ability to take on life’s challenges while remaining centered in their experience of inner Peace and Joy.
- A sharper mind and increased inspiration for daily living.
- Relief from chronic health symptoms.
Of this same group, 80% report that, after a 5-year period, post intensive, they are continuing to apply the principles and practices they learned in these weekend meditation retreats with Kedarji to experience the following results, in addition to those stated above:
- The ability to maintain a heightened spiritual awareness, steeped in the experience of inner Peace and Bliss, that is not reduced by worldly distractions or the fluctuation of situations and circumstances.
- A purified heart that is open to giving and receiving without bartering needs for wants.
- A deepening experience of Love without distinctions in all their interactions.
- A quiet mind that dissolves in meditation.