Welcome To The Art of Inner Transformation!
You Are So Much Greater Than You Think You Are - And So Much More Awaits You.
Discover The Abode of The Heart.
A Time-Honored Science For Those Who Want To Adopt a Spiritual Lifestyle That Leads To Higher and Higher States of Lasting Inner Peace and Permanent Spiritual Transformation. Our Approach is based on a centuries old lineage of spiritual leadership that includes Witness Consciousness Centering, Full Shakti Awakening, Chanting, Healing and More. Programs In Western Pennsylvania and Ohio. Here we examine how to immerse ourselves in that Love without distinctions that can only be experienced in the present moment.
What Is Witness Consciousness? Kedarji’s groundbreaking new book, The Verses On Witness Consciousness, has just been released! The principles and practices taught in this book make it easy to taste the sweet nectar of Self-awareness, by going beyond the mind and beyond the senses.LEARN MORE
The Mind Loves The Places It Frequents The Most. In part 1 of this talk, Kedarji speaks about the fact that the mind loves the places it frequents the most. This talk helps us to understand how to tame the restless mind, and how to get the mind to turn within. The mind that frequents the Bliss of the Self begins to love going to that sacred place, the abode of the True heart, rather than wandering in distractions and contraction.VIEW NOW
"How To Overcome The Barriers to Permanent Spiritual Transformation." Second in a 5-part series. Talk, chanting and meditation with Kedarji. 7-8:30pm in Erie, PA.INFO AND RESERVATIONS
"The Mind Loves The Places It Frequents The Most."Be With Kedarji. Talk, chanting and meditation with Kedarji. 7-8:30pm in Erie, PA.INFO AND RESERVATIONS
Statistics Prove Effectiveness of
The Art of Inner Transformation
In blind surveys and case studies conducted over the last 10 years, our program offering has been proved to deliver results beyond the expectations of our students.
For every Art of Inner Transformation event, when surveyed at the end of the event, participants are asked, “Do you feel more calm and at peace, with a quieter mind now, as compared to when you first came in the door?” 100% of those surveyed answered YES.
In blind surveys, 2 out of every 3 people report that:
- While being led in our Witness Consciousness Centering techniques and Abode of the Heart Meditation, they experienced a profound sense of Peace and the ‘no mind’ state in under 3 minutes.
- Their sense of content and happiness increased in the 90-minutes that they attended a program.
- They experienced a state that they recognized to be beyond the mind, the senses and the emotions.
- As a result of practicing the techniques they are taught by Kedarji, they experience that they are more confident that they can access the inner strength necessary to take on life’s challenges.
- Keeping the company of Kedarji has opened their hearts and freed them from contracting emotions, restless thoughts and attachments to worldliness.
The Abode of the Heart
In exit surveys and post-intensive follow up surveys, 96% of all people who have taken and intensive report that they have become anchored in a life-changing set of experiences that are the clear proof that they received a profound spiritual awakening that is undeniable.
Of this group, 90% report that, after a 3-year period, post intensive, they are continuing to apply the principles and practices they learned in these weekend meditation retreats with Kedarji, and experiencing the following results:
- Increasingly permanent states of peace of mind.
- Increased longing to experience the Bliss of the Inner Self.
- Increasing experiences of Joy and Content as they go about their daily mundane activities.
- An ever-increasing, heightened spiritual awareness that allows them to share Love without conditions, without making distinctions or relishing in the false notion of duality.
- The increased ability to engage their lives without becoming attached or experiencing aversion to people, places and things.
- The steadily increasing ability to take on life’s challenges while remaining centered in their experience of inner Peace and Joy.
- A sharper mind and increased inspiration for daily living.
- Relief from chronic health symptoms.
Of this same group, 80% report that, after a 5-year period, post intensive, they are continuing to apply the principles and practices they learned in these weekend meditation retreats with Kedarji to experience the following results, in addition to those stated above:
- The ability to maintain a heightened spiritual awareness, steeped in the experience of inner Peace and Bliss, that is not reduced by worldly distractions or the fluctuation of situations and circumstances.
- A purified heart that is open to giving and receiving without bartering needs for wants.
- A deepening experience of Love without distinctions in all their interactions.
- A quiet mind that dissolves in meditation.